Schick Quattro Razor
  • I was so tired of using disposable razors that I bought Schick Quattro Re-Fillable Razor for $12.99CDN at my local pharmacy
  • This Schick razor came in it�s own stand with three additional razor blades so I thought it was a good buy
  • The best part I found about the Schick Quattro Re-Fill able Razor is that it is very easy to change blades

• by Melissa Glenn

I was so tired of using disposable razors that I bought Schick Quattro Re-Fillable Razor for $12.99CDN at my local pharmacy. This Schick razor came in it�s own stand with three additional razor blades so I thought it was a good buy.

The Schick Quattro has quite

a strong sturdy metal handle, which felt a lot heavier to me than that of a disposable razor. The angled head meant that it was easy to manipulate this razor over my legs without ever cutting myself, and when I was finished using the razor it ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311712258620631/k2311a1217/12.17.07