Yves Rocher Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought another fabulous mask from Yves Rocher when I bought the 3 Minutes Softening Mask with Peach extract

• by Melissa Glenn

I bought another fabulous mask from Yves Rocher when I bought the 3 Minutes Softening Mask with Peach extract. I have bought other 3-minute facial masks from this company and find they work a treat so I had no hesitation buying this peach one.

The facial mask comes in a 50ml plastic tube with

an easy to use pop-top. The packaging for this Yves Rocher product is non-descript to the point where it could be mistaken for a dollar store product. I could however; see the peach coloured mask through the packaging and this cheered me up.

Our autumns are harsh on the skin here in Nova Scotia,

• and despite using moisturizer my face often feels rough and dry so I was hoping this mask would soften my rough face. Applying the mask was simple; I just put my hair back in a headband and smoothed it on my forehead cheeks, nose and chin. Immediately I got a pleasant cooling sensation,
        and I could really smell the peach scent.

This mask really works! After 3 minutes I washed it off and I could immediately feel that my face was not only softer but smoother too. If you suffer from dry rough skin, use Yves Rocher 3 Minutes Softening Mask with Peach extract, it retails for about $5.99CDN.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311712258610631/k2311a1217/12.17.07