Breathe Right Clear  » Medicine  »
  • I had tried just about everything until I found Breathe Right Clear Nasal Strips
  • My doctor told me about them, and at first I was sceptical that they were going to work In desperation, I paid $18.99 for a box of 30 strips, one to be used each night, by placing it over the bridge of my nose

• by Melissa Glenn

If you snore like I do, buy Breathe Right Clear Nasal Strips, they stop the snoring, guaranteed! I suffer from seasonal allergies that give me blocked sinuses and rhinites; in short I snore, and it is annoying to hear.

I had tried just about everything until I found Breathe Right Clear Nasal Strips. My doctor told me about them, and at first I was sceptical that

they were going to work In desperation, I paid $18.99 for a box of 30 strips, one to be used each night, by placing it over the bridge of my nose.

The first time I went to apply a Breathe Right Nasal Strip, I was sceptical, that it would have any impact. The strip is very thin, about a centimetre wide, and in the very middle ...

• of it (the part that goes over the bridge of my nose) there is a piece of flexible cardboard. Applying the strip was easy, I couldn�t even feel it on my nose and I had been worried about possible discomfort or irritation.

The way the strip works on my nose is like this; as my breathing slows when I sleep my nasal passages decrease so it

makes me snore. The strip presses down on my sinus cavity sot that my nasal passages remain open so I don�t snore at all. My family is so relieved.

If you or your partner suffers from snoring, buy Breathe Right Clear Nasal Strips. They come in a box of 30, and if you buy the clear ones like I do, you can�t even see them on your nose!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261712258590631/k2311a1217/12.17.07