Foot Repair Balm  » Medicine  »
  • I had been spending a lot of time on my feet and they needed some TLC so I bought Earth Therapeutics Elementals, Foot Repair Balm

• by Melissa Glenn

I had been spending a lot of time on my feet and they needed some TLC so I bought Earth Therapeutics Elementals, Foot Repair Balm. The soles of my feet were dry and chafed and my skin was starting to crack, so I hoped this Foot Repair Balm would help.

Being a huge fan of natural products was why I chose the Earth Therapeutics Elementals brand of

foot balm. This balm said it contained tea tree oil along with aloe vera and chamomile and promised to bring relief to my aching feet.

The packaging of this product was quite eye catching all in green with symbols showing it had not been tested on animals and that it was environmentally friendly. I had high hopes for this product when I began using it. What puzzled ...

• me at first, was that this Foot Repair Balm containing tea tree oil appeared to have no noticeable scent when I opened the tube. The product did feel soft in my hand, like a very good moisturizer, but when I began massaging it into the soles of my feet, the tea tree oil scent became activated.

Upon moisturizing this product into my feet, I immediately got a

cooling sensation that was very pleasant on my feet. Within an hour, my dry foot skin felt softer, and after several weeks of using this product the chafed skin is gone completely.

If you stand on your feet a lot and need relief for your feet, buy Tea Tree Oil Foot Repair Balm by Earth Therapeutics Elementals. This stuff is fantastic, and retails for about $8.99CDN at local stores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261712258580631/k2311a1217/12.17.07