Family Guy 100th Episode  » TV  »
1.5
  • Still, I didn�t see enough from this episode to make me want to be a regular viewer or to make me want to recommend this show to my friends

• by Steve

I�m not a huge fan of Family Guy. The jokes in it can be funny but they are a bit too crude for my taste. However, when the 100th episode was on the other day, I did decide to give it a chance. And, again, I

was disappointed.

The idea of Stewie (the evil baby on the show) actually succeeding in killing his mom was intriguing. But, from the moment it happened, you just get this feeling it really didn�t happen and it was all a dream or something. After all, he manages ...

• to kill other major characters in the show and I just couldn�t see Family Guy doing that unless they intended this to be the last episode. And, obviously, that isn�t the case; or they would have said it was the last episode.

I will admit the ending

was pretty funny though; it was like watching a spoof of the film Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Still, I didn�t see enough from this episode to make me want to be a regular viewer or to make me want to recommend this show to my friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101712258510531/k2311a1217/12.17.07