Target Jewelry Collection  » Jewelry  »
  • When ever I am looking for a new piece of jewelry my new favorite place to shop is the Target jewelry section
  • All of the jewelry is a bargain, and everything is something that should be in most peoples price range

• by Emily
      When ever I am looking for a new piece of jewelry my new favorite place to shop is the Target jewelry section. Throughout the past few years the

jewelry at target has started to get hipper and hipper, and now you can find tons of affordable and trendy pieces while you shop at the store. My ...

• favorite pait a of earrings, a set of beaded hoops I purchased from Target for $7. All of the jewelry is a bargain, and everything is something that
        should be in most peoples price range. They have tons of necklances, bracelets, and earrings to choose from as well as a pretty good selection of different types of sunglasses.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45201225850831/k2311a1220/12.20.05