Tropicana Lemonade
  • One of the first things I noticed when I picked up a 12-pack of Tropicana Lemonade is it had one an award from the American Culinary Chefsbest for best taste
  • I�ve mentioned in the past that I like buying lemonade in the 12-ounce cans because it saves me from having to mix it and takes up a lot less space
  • My normal brand is Country Time Lemonade and I have tried other brands before only to be disappointed
  • The Tropicana Lemonade is actually better tasting than the Country Time lemonade in my opinion

• by Steve

One of the first things I noticed when I picked up a 12-pack of Tropicana Lemonade is it had one an award from the American Culinary Chefsbest for best taste. That isn�t why I bought it. I got it because it was on sale.

But, after trying it,

I have to admit, it�s pretty good.

I�ve mentioned in the past that I like buying lemonade in the 12-ounce cans because it saves me from having to mix it and takes up a lot less space. My normal brand is Country Time Lemonade and I have tried other brands before only to be disappointed.

The Tropicana Lemonade is actually better tasting than the Country Time lemonade in my opinion. I�m not sure if it�s because they use more natural juice or what but it is very refreshing to drink.

Most canned lemonades like that usually ...

• Tropicana Lemonade
      are bitter tasting. In fact, I used to drink those first thing in the morning when I was in college just to wake me up. The Tropicana variety isn�t like this. There�s some bitterness; which is to be expected (it is lemonade after all). But, the bitterness
      is actually quite mild compared to the other brands I�ve had and the lemonade is more sweet than bitter. Even my daughter, who has had problems drinking lemonade in the past, loves it.

I�ve officially changed brands of lemonade. And, next time I won�t wait until the Tropicana is on sale.

Julie Smith says :

We can not find Tropicana Lemonade in plastic bottles. We would prefer any size from 16 - 24 ounces. We live in northern lower Michigan. Do you know where we can buy it?

Ruth Harrigan says :

Where can I buy Tropicana Lemonade in the 8-Pack bottles in St. Paul, MN?

BOB says :

tropicana lemonade…date feb. 23, 08 i JUST BOUGHT THAT AT THE STORE IS IT STILL GOOD TO DRINK WITH THAT DATE OR ITS A MISS PRINT THANKS.

Galega says :

You don’t need to look at that date. You need to look for the best before date. It is usually three months within the date of manufacturing. Depending on geographical location, best before date can be different. Once opened, it should be done within one week.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271712258390531/k2311a1217/12.17.07