Pathumwan Princess Hotel  » Hotels  »
Bangkok, Thailand
  • Since all of us are from Singapore, it is a very convenient for us to gather in one place before heading off to this particular cool hotel
  • We received the most amazing service from the best staff I think I have ever encountered in a hotel restaurant
  • The choice of food was incredible and so delicious
  • Now, I would personally recommend this Pathumwan Princess Hotel to all of you out there
  • As for the location itself, since this hotel is located within the MBK centre, it was definitely an added bonus for great shoppers like my aunt, my mom and some of our other relatives

• by deadpoet

I had been to the Pathumwan Princess Hotel which is located in Bangkok, Thailand. I went with the whole of my aunt and some of my relatives and we were all really having a great time. We spent a total of 4 days there and we took our regional flight to reach Bangkok, Thailand. Since all of us are from Singapore, it is a very convenient for us to gather in one place before heading off to this particular cool hotel.

Now, upon reaching there, I started to notice how close the hotel is pretty near to the MBK, which is one of the biggest malls in the city. As for the hotel itself, we went to check in and had gotten a high-rise floor de-luxe

rooms. Everything was quite large with floor to ceiling windows giving me a fabulous view over the city both day & night, with a large well appointed bathroom with a bath and separate shower, a set of scales so that I could keep weighing my bag to ensure I did not exceed my airline weight allowance. Now, as for the room service itself, they were all totally amazingly quick and there were great quality food at reasonable prices.

We were all happy and decided to have a buffet meal in the Citi Bistro restaurant in the hotel one night; what a great choice on our part. We received the most amazing service from the best staff I think I have ever encountered in a hotel restaurant.

• The choice of food was incredible and so delicious. As for breakfast, we were also enjoying it all and there were everything that we could possibly need such as Intercontinental, Asian, Fresh juices, pastries, sausages, eggs and the likes.

Talking about the hotel itself, it is actually very nice. There were comfortable deluxe rooms as I have mentioned, a nice gym/pool areas, helpful staff and they were all extremely polite. I suppose the only fault I can find with this hotel is that the pool is not ideal for young kids, it’s mainly setup for adults swimming laps.

Now, I would personally recommend this Pathumwan Princess Hotel to all of you out there. It is definitely an oasis of calm in the midst of the bustling Siam

Square. On top of that, this hotel provides a relaxing place to rejuvenate and the fact that there were no inconsistency to the services and certainly none unappealing sights whatsoever.

As for the location itself, since this hotel is located within the MBK centre, it was definitely an added bonus for great shoppers like my aunt, my mom and some of our other relatives. We also had some great meals at the restaurants in MBK. When I go to Bangkok again this is where I will stay and I will most definitely recommend/encourage anyone I know who is going to Bangkok to stay there. Last but not least, you have got to eat in the Citi Bistro Restaurant; amazing food and service. Really a cool, top-notch hotel.

Pathumwan Princess Hotel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21712258350531/k2311a1217/12.17.07