Casio EX-S770
  • Now, this camera is silver in color and is definitely super slim and has a metal finish
  • Now, as for what I really love about it would be the fact that I just have to slide it in my pocket and it fits great
  • Talking about the the video quality, it is pretty amazing to experiment
  • I certainly think that one could get a better battery-life camera with the amount of money I bought this Casio EX-S770 Digital Camera
  • It is certainly convenient and for the most part, the camera does take great pictures and that includes the video quality being alright

• by deadpoet

Some months back, I have bought this particular Casio EX-S770 Digital Camera. Now, this camera is silver in color and is definitely super slim and has a metal finish. There is also a large, clear LCD, and it can be used as a data storage device.

Now, as for what I really love about it would be the fact that I just have to slide it in my pocket and it fits great. As for favorite option on this camera is the GREAT movie mode. When I first bought it, I really had no idea I was getting such a great video quality. I mean if you are looking

to have video camera quality, I wouldn’t go this route but then again, it is definitely great if you like to just video tape stupid random stuff.

For those of you who have a 2GB card, you can record for a long time. My boyfriend tried to figure it out for me for all the buttons and special features but this camera has yet to prove its self on being a great little camera. It will be great if you are an avid ebay user or something since it has a special setting for taking ebay pictures. Talking about the the video quality, it is pretty amazing to experiment. I

personally feel that the battery life is not as good as the older model. I went to a function recently, and managed to take around 200 over pics with flashes and about 10-15 video clips of 20sec-1min each. ANd guess what? The battery went dead on me, DUH!

SO, for the most part, it totally depends on you, yourself the user. As for me, I have not really much problems nor complaints. Just a bit of the ones I have talked about. A bit of more analysis here about this Casio EX-S770 Digital Camera. To tell you the truth, my boyfriend and I both think that ...

• Casio EX-S770
      the camera is pretty fine and dandy but we both thought that the company has set up a perfect system to get additional money for batteries and repairs. Not fair at all if you ask me. I certainly think that one could get a better battery-life camera with the amount of money I bought this Casio EX-S770 Digital Camera. So, I rather have a mixed feelings about this, and the more I review, the more I am having some sort of a conflicting opinion, hmmmmmm.

But yesterday, I brought it while I was driving and to tell you the truth, most of the pictures I took came out great in the

snapshots. I still have the function pictures with me though. The only good and best thing would be that this tiny, weeny, slim camera is great to bring anywhere and everywhere. It is certainly convenient and for the most part, the camera does take great pictures and that includes the video quality being alright. So, scrutinising it after a while, I find it easy to use and the handout/manual is also easy to understand and follow. Oh yes, a bit of a con-side again. There is no red-eye feature in this camera, so you might want to take note of that. I give this a 6.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431712258330531/k2311a1217/12.17.07