Hilton Sacramento  » Hotels  »
Sacramento, California
  • Not only that, the hotel provides a free shuttle service to and fro, and that was really convenient for us doing our work and going on a rush to meet datelines and stuff like that
  • There was one particular moment when Anna and I were having a problem with the Internet cable, and we called in the concierge to report the problem

• by deadpoet

Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento is a great business type hotel, suitable for lots of business travelers. I have been to this hotel before when I was with my previous job and this hotel/inn seemed like a very well-appointed one with lots of great and pleasant staff and great amenities to boot as well. Everything about this hotel is clean, fine and dandy, and there are other chain hotels that I have been to as well for Hilton Garden Inn types.

It is in short, a very comfortable business-class hotel and I went with my ex-colleague, Anna at that time and Anna and me did not felt taken advantage of the prices during our stay there. The look and ambiance was truly lovely and great and the hotel is conveniently located

around ten minutes or so from the Sacramento International Airport. Not only that, the hotel provides a free shuttle service to and fro, and that was really convenient for us doing our work and going on a rush to meet datelines and stuff like that.

The room was really great and I shared a room with Anna. We found everything to be really adequate and very clean. The coffee-maker was complete with supplies and there was a nice and small refrigerator plus a microwave. We did our work in the restaurant lobby and there was also free Internet provided though it was not wireless at that time. But I suppose not, it would be, right?

Let me talk about the staff. They were all very consistently ...

• attentive and helpful and these are the qualities that I really praise openly even to the staff themselves. I feel that they need to be praised for them to have a sense of worth once in a while. So, I did that and even gave out some tips to those really polite and did a good job. There was one particular moment when Anna and I were having a problem with the Internet cable, and we called in the concierge to report the problem. The repairman was then sent to our room immediately to fix it and I really appreciated and respected the staff sense of urgency. They felt us and that was cool. Not only that, the hotel staff were also giving us great insights
        and suggestions about dinner options and providing us with great and easy-to-follow directions.

In the hotel itself, there is a restaurant which is open for all breakfast, lunch and dinner meals and on top of that, there were also food options provided late into the evening, and it was really convenient that there was also a bar attached close to it.

The services by the wait staff were again friendly and responsive, and the foods were all great tasting and certainly fine. There were also room service option foods that could be ordered but me and Anna did not try that since we were really focused in trying to complete our job.

Last but not least, I certainly felt that Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento is a nice hotel and filled with extremely great staff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21512258040731/k2311a1215/12.15.07