MAGICAL MAGNETIC SOLES  » Other  »
Korea
  • To my amazement I was able to resist the movement with very little effort

• by Donato
      One afternoon while I was at my sister’s house in Canada, she asked me to go barefoot and stand on her vinyl tiled kitchen floor with my feet slightly apart then she asked me to put my arms straight forward and clamp my hands together with my fingers over lapping each other. Curious and with nothing else better to do, I did as I was told. She then said she was going to push my arms downwards and I was to resist it as much as I could.

Given the prescribed position I was in and even with my best effort I could not muster enough strength to resist her downward thrust of both my arms. Then she asked me to assume the same

stance but this time she had me step onto a pair of pelted soles she had pulled out of a box.

Without question I did as I was told. She repeated the action of trying to push my arms down.

To my amazement I was able to resist the movement with very little effort. She then explained that the soles she had asked me to step on are specially designed soles with magnets imbedded in them.

The theory behind the product is that our body’s giving been created (as accounted in the Bible) out of the earth is supposed to be in tune with the natural flow of energy that comes from the earth. One such energy is magnetic energy that flows from the earth ...

• and our feet are the point of connection for that energy to flow through our bodies.

Unwittingly though since the creation of foot wear which is more for the purpose of fashion and vanity than anything else, we have inadvertently cut off the flow of this essential magnetic energy and have thus suffered the consequences through time. Women who have been wearing stiletto heels for long period of times have shown evidence of developing problems in their uterus, not to mention corns and bunions and varicose veins.

The Nikken Magnetic Soles serve to stimulate a flow of revitalizing magnetic energy and helps with the circulation of blood in the part of the body that is most often the most stressed - the feet. Much of

what my sister explained to me was theory as far as I was concerned but as they say the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

So since her demonstration, the Nikken Magnetic Soles have been a permanent insertion to the footwear is use from day to day. It became very noticeable that even if I stand for hours and walk long distances I do not tire easily and the aches and pains that usually follow are a thing of the past.

When going to my weekly badminton game with these magnetic soles in my sneakers I outlast all the other players in the court. Who would’ve thought? These magnetic soles have done wonders for me.

Now I can really move and think on my feet!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123092580530/k2311a093/9.3.05