Campbell’s Chunky Chicken & Dumplings Soup
1.0
  • I was disappointed because I normally like chicken and dumplings as it reminds me of my childhood and my mom making homemade chicken and dumplings

• by LuckyGrl

Quite often I take my lunch to work and eat in, so I’m always on the prowl for new ideas. I picked up a 15 ounce container of Campbell’s Chunky Chicken & Dumplings Soup at the local grocery store and thought it might be a good thing.

I

liked the packaging and the product’s small size.

I also liked the convenience of being able to microwave the soup while it the same container.

No mess and ease of use, which is important to me.

What I surprised me was the flavor of this soup.

I did ...

• not like it at all.

It was very salty and the vegetables (what few were in there) were soft and non-crunchy.

The chicken was okay, but the dumplings were not tasty and very doughy.

of my childhood and my mom making homemade chicken and dumplings.

I didn’t expect Campbell’s to be that good, but I did expect it to taste better than it did.

Between the salt, the mushy vegetables and doughy dumplings, this soup was a waste.

I couldn’t finish it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271512257840631/k2311a1215/12.15.07