Pacific Natural Foods Creamy Butternut Squash Soup  » Food  »
  • I like to eat this soup with a few crackers or a side dish of vegetables in order to feel completely full

• by LuckyGrl

Pacific Natural Foods makes a terrific all natural, organic soup line. I’ve tried several, but in this review am writing about Creamy Butternut Squash Soup.

The soup comes in a box that is approximately 8″ tall, 3″ wide and 1″ deep.

I mention this because it makes the soup easy to carry in the event

you want to use it for your lunch at work, as I do.

Creamy Butternut Squash comes fulled prepared, no need to add water.

Just pour it out of the box and heat it in the microwave (or stove, I use a microwave at work).

The main ingredient of this product is organic butternut puree,

• and organic soy milk is also a main ingredient.

I like to eat this soup with a few crackers or a side dish of vegetables in order to feel completely full.

Creamy Butternut Squash Soup has a semi-thick consistency and is blended to be perfectly smooth.

I sometimes will drink it from a coffee mug.

You have to eat something along with it in order to feel satisfied, but it is a high quality soup.

Besides the soup being all natural and healthy, I really like the packaging.

It’s easy to take with me, and if I don’t want to consume the entire box, I can secure the lid and refrigerate for later.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271512257820631/k2311a1215/12.15.07