Flat Earth Peach Mango Paradise Baked Fruit Crisps
  • Flat Earth's Peach Mango Paradise Baked Fruit Crisps are one of the best snacks I've encountered
  • If you like a quick snack sometimes, I recommend Peach Mango Fruit Crisps
  • The product's cost at my local grocery store was about $2.75

• by LuckyGrl

Flat Earth’s Peach Mango Paradise Baked Fruit Crisps are one of the best snacks I’ve encountered. I am not a big snacker, or eater of various chips, but I do like the Peach Mango Fruit Crisps as a pick-me-up at work or light snack at home.

Flat Earth is actually a

Frito-Lay product, which some people probably don’t know.

These Fruit Crisps are baked, have 1/2 serving of fruit in every ounce and are low in sodium.

Dried Apples is the third listed ingredient on the bag, which is good.

For those of you watching trans fat, there is none.

The Peach ...

• Mango Fruit Crisps are light, sweet but not too much so and have a great crunch.

Four or five individual Crisps is enough to hold me over until a meal or satisfy a sweet craving I might have.

Flat Earth makes other flavors, too: Apple Cinnamon Grove and Wild Berry

Patch, and I have not tried them yet.

If you like a quick snack sometimes, I recommend Peach Mango Fruit Crisps.

I would not eat more than five crisps at a time, even though this snack might be healthier to eat than others.

The product’s cost at my local grocery store was about $2.

75.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271512257810631/k2311a1215/12.15.07