Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloths  » Housewares  »
  • Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloths cost about $8 and I purchase the largest size
  • What I like best about the product is the smell
  • What I don't like is that some of the cloths, especially as you get towards the bottom of the package, will drip solution

• by LuckyGrl

I started out with Swiffer Sweeper Dry Cloths and the sweeper you have to buy. I then learned about Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloths, which are easy to use and have a fresh, clean smell.

I purchase a box of Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloths at my local grocery store,

pop one on the Swiffer Sweeper, and clean my floors.

The downside is that I have to sweep with a broom first, because the Swiffer Sweeper will not pick up bits of dirt.

The upside is that Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloths thoroughly clean my non-carpeted flooring if it’s been ...

• swept with a broom first.

I also use Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloths individually if I need to clean areas that the Swiffer Sweeper cannot reach.

Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Cloths cost about $8 and I purchase the largest size.

What I like best about the product is the smell.

A lingering, fresh scent remains in the room after cleaning.

What I don’t like is that some of the cloths, especially as you get towards the bottom of the package, will drip solution.

You have to be careful that you don’t get the cleaning solution on anything it could harm.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531512257800631/k2311a1215/12.15.07