One A Day Weight Smart Advanced Multivitamin  » Health  »
  • I definetely recommend this multivitamin to everyone

• by Gwynita Leggington
      I started using the ONE A DAY Weight Smart Advanced multi-vitamin over a year ago. It is really a wonderful product. I have so much more energy than I ever had. Also, this multivitamin boosted my metabolism

and helped me to loose a few pounds.

I usually purchase the bottle with 50 pills. It normally costs around $10.00-$12.00. It depends on where you purchase it from. The pills are easy to swallow. I ...

• make sure that I take my multivitamin everyday.

If you are looking for a great multivitamin that will assist you with weight loss, then this is the vitamin for you. I am very pleased with my results and I have

not used another vitamin since I started using Weight Smart. I have had no side effects of any kind. I am glad that I chose to use this product. I definetely recommend this multivitamin to everyone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341512257560631/k2311a1215/12.15.07