Nike air force 1
  • These shoes are under the basketball show category but I would definitely categorize them as casual myself
  • The problem with most sneakers that come out these days is that the designs seem to be far too complex

• by Juice

I recently bought a pair of low-top black nike are force 1 sneakers. I would highly reccomend these shoes becasue they are very comfortable and the basic design goes along with any outfit.

I reccomend them to men or women.

You really cannot go wrong with these because of the simple yet stylish design and high comfort level.

To me there really isn’t a more classic shoe than the nike air force 1.

These shoes are under the basketball show ...

• category but I would definitely categorize them as casual myself.

definitely a 5 star product.

Also, if the black edition is not for you there are hundreds of color combinations available as well as custom colorways.

The problem with most sneakers

that come out these days is that the designs seem to be far too complex.

They need to keep it simple and that is exactly what you get in the nike Air force 1, a stylish yet simple, classic sneaker.

Nike air force 1

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551512257500531/k2311a1215/12.15.07