Claritin-D
  • There are also Claritin-D 12 hr pills (which are taken twice a day), but I prefer using the 24 hour pills because you just take 1 pill a day
  • You can buy Claritin-D at any pharmacy such as Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart's pharmacy, etc. I love using this product and I plan to continue using it

• by Gwynita Leggington

I constantly suffer from allergies. At times I felt as if nothing could control my allergies. And even if a particular medicine was effective towards my allergies, it usually made me very sleepy, drowsy or sick to my stomach.

Well, a while ago, I began using an allergy madicine by

the name of Claritin-D 24hr. It is in the form of pills. There are also Claritin-D 12 hr pills (which are taken twice a day), but I prefer using the 24 hour pills because you just take 1 pill a day.

Claritin-D has really helped me out a lot. This ...

• medicine has controlled my allergies like no other allergy medicine has done. When I use Claritin-D, it helps me not to sniff and sneeze and it also relieves headaches and congestion. Claritin-D also relieves my eyes from itching and feeling irratated. Also, Claritin-D is non-drowsy, therefore you do not
        get sleepy or drowsy when you take it.

I usually pay around $11-13 for a box of 10 pills. It depends on where you purchase the medicine. You can buy Claritin-D at any pharmacy such as Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart’s pharmacy, etc. I love using this product and I plan to continue using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261412257430531/k2311a1214/12.14.07