Tyler Perry’s “Why Did I Get Married?”  » Movies  »
  • I really enjoyed his most recent film entitled Why Did I Get Married
  • This particular year was different because the couples were all dealing with a major problem within their relationship
  • I recommend that everyone sees this movie

• by Gwynita Leggington

Tyler Perry is an awesome film maker. I really enjoyed his most recent film entitled “Why Did I Get Married?” The movie focused on relationships and the problems that each couple was dealing with in their marriage.

In the movie, there were

four couples and they were all friends.

Every year, the four couples take an annual vacation.

This particular year was different because the couples were all dealing with a major problem within their relationship.

During the course of the ...

• week long vacation, so many things happend at the cabin.

Secrets were revelaed and arguments took place.

But the vacation was really good for the couples because they were able to discuss their problems with each other and support one

another.

The movie also had humor in it and focused on the importance of trust and love in a relatinship.

It was really a great movie.

I never got bored watching it because the movie was exciting! I recommend that everyone sees this movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111412257370531/k2311a1214/12.14.07