Guessnow.com
  • It is fun and interesting I recommend this program because it is pretty awesome

• by Pastor Kayte

I started going to the Guessnow.com website completely by accident, I got an email that said that you would earn money just for answering questions, and accidently I clicked on open instead of delete.

It opened and of course, my curiosity got the better of me. I work from home so I wanted to see if this was some scam. A lot of these program tend to be scams, you answer all these

surveys and get no money, it was refreshing to find it was not.

I answered some regular everyday questions, make some referrals, and answer some more questions and at the end of the month if I made payout I get a check. The questions are common everyday questions about entertainment characters, lifestyles, sports and the stock market.

It takes a couple of seconds to answer the questions, with new ones added daily.

• This is not a survey site, though it is in that format. You answer hundreds of questions, not for market research but just on what you think will happen in the near future.

Some questions are easy like do you think so in so will have a baby? Will it be a boy or a girl? This program is easy, if you only answer questions every day for thirty minutes you can

make awesome money.

At the end of the month after you have gained points from the questions you answered, your monthly income total is tabulated and you recieve money into your account. If you reach payout you may send your payment to your paypal account, if you have not reached payout, it will roll over into the next month’s totals.

It is fun and interesting I recommend this program because it is pretty awesome.

Guessnow.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201412257280431/k2311a1214/12.14.07