Jergens Skin Smoothing Cellular Renewal Moisturize  » Cosmetics  »

• by LuckyGrl

I have just tried Jergens Skin Smoothing Cellular Renewal Moisturizer. The product exfoliates and hydrates your skin.

I had to see if this was true, and I really like what I’ve seen so far.

Jergens has formulated a lotion that smells fresh yet clean, with no heavy perfumes.

I do

not care to smell like a flower or have my lotion act as a perfume.

I use lotions to hydrate my skin, preferably by one application that lasts all day.

Smoothing Cellular Renewal does just that.

It is light to touch and easy to apply but penetrates deeply into my ...

• skin, moisturizing for hours.

I have gone riding in the cold weather with this moisturizer, and it was a windy day, and my face felt plump and dewy despite poor conditions.

I am not sure about the exfoliation, though.

You can see and feel tiny, dark spots in the lotion,

but they easily disperse when you rub.

I have not felt as if my skin were scrubbed, but perhaps that is one of Jergens’ secrets about this product.

It is the Smoothing Cellular Renewal is the first moisturizer I’ve used that was so light in application yet held up as an excellent hydrator.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311412256970431/k2311a1214/12.14.07