Sprint Wireless
0.5
  • Every time I upgrade or downgrade my services, I have to agree to extend my contract by one to two years in order to get the new phone, feature or service I want
  • This business practice is unfair, I believe

• by LuckyGrl

Sprint Wireless is a blessing and a curse. I signed up with Sprint a long time ago, before the merge with Nextel.

From the beginning, I had difficulties reaching a customer service representative who could answer my questions and fix problems.

When I purchased my service and phones, the store representative did not tell me that there would be extra charges for roaming.

He

told me that there were no roaming fees associated with my plan as my plan covered that.

I had a big surprise the following month on my bill as I discovered roaming was not included and I had a hefty additional $400 in roaming charges.

I was not happy, to say the least.

It took getting through three customer service reps to find someone ...

• who could help me upgrade my account to include roaming charges.

I was not happy about that but I had signed a one year contract and was stuck.

I have had other cellular services and I understand about contracts, but Sprint takes this to a new level.

one to two years in order to get the new phone, feature or service I want.

This business practice is unfair, I believe.

As soon as my current contract runs out, I will find another provider.

Sprint has been costly, my phone will roam in my house and often cannot be used, there have been numerous service outages and when compared to other services, Sprint is expensive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221312256680131/k2311a1213/12.13.07