Crest Spinbrush Pro  » Health  »
  • We bought it because it was only a couple dollars more then a regular toothbrush and I wanted to see if it cleans better then the old manual one

• by Aiden of the Tower

Electric toothbrushes have become all the rage. After all having cleaner teeth is a good thing (not to mention a healthier thing).

Often finding a good electric toothbrush is about paying for it or paying to maintain it (new heads,new this, new

that).

So, we bought the Crest Spinbrush Pro.

We bought it because it was only a couple dollars more then a regular toothbrush and I wanted to see if it cleans better then the old manual one.

It does, it really really does.

Wow, my mouth has only felt this clean after a trip to the dentist.

But I can keep it around if all I have to do is pay five or six dollars for a new one.

This makes the cleanliness of ...

• Crest Spinbrush Pro
      an electric toothbrush available to me.

Additionally there is no fancy clean up, no need for lots of additional counter space for a charger, no additional charger (with the razor, beard trimmer, and other gadgets competing for the outlet this is a

big advantage), and no hunting down new heads when the time comes.

I can just throw the other one away and buy a new one! That simple, that easy, and that cheap! Plus a clean and healthier mouth.

I can take that any day.

Usama Zulqarnain says :

re : We bought it because it was only a couple dollars more then a regular toothbrush and I wanted to see if it cleans better then the old manual one
I like this because its very good for my helath

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341312256521231/k2311a1213/12.13.07