Bath and Body Works Country Apple Body Spray  » Perfume  »
  • I like natural scents so much, and I like apple

• by Susan

I am not an expensive perfume lover, cause sometimes the scent is too strong and it will annoy me so much. I am more like a body spray / body mist type of girl :-)

I was introduced to Bath and Body Works by one of my friend. She bought it at Christmas time last couple of years for her mom and sisters. When i saw her ’surfing’

around and smelling almost all the body mist, i was tempted :-D so i did start to smell some of the body sprays.

After few minutes (and gladly my nose’s buds were not numb caused by too many smelling :-D), i was attracted with Country Apple. I like natural scents so much, and I like apple :-D The smell was so sweet, and so girly ;-) and yes ...

• i finally bought it.

It is a 150 ml liquid spray, and not easy to finish it at all. Why? cause only a small amount of spray can last for hours! especially when you put it on your skin area. I am used to put it on my neck, and the scent stays there for hours! The price in my country’s currency is IDR 169.000. It’s relatively expensive

for body spray/mist level, but well it’s worth it. When i use it, it feels fresh, and It does trigger my positive mood (somehow :P). And the one who smells it for sure not only ourselves, but others too! They can smell it, and some ppl did say that I smelt good :-) and that’s how I started to promote this particular Bath and Body Works product !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561312256511231/k2311a1213/12.13.07