Toshiba Satellite U305-S5097  » Laptops  »
  • I bought Toshiba Satellite U305-S5097 Laptop 3 months ago, and I didn't use my own money at all
  • I got Nokia E90 as a gift and then I thought i didn't need mobile, but laptop
  • The thing I noticed most when buying this laptop was the crystal clear screen
  • But, i have problem when I run Yahoo Messenger together with build in webcam
  • However, despite of the positive and negative things this laptop has, I have to tell that I like this laptop overall

• by Susan

I bought Toshiba Satellite U305-S5097 Laptop 3 months ago, and I didn’t use my own money at all :-D no, I didn’t steal for sure. I got Nokia E90 as a gift and then I thought i didn’t need mobile, but laptop. So, I sold the mobile and got a new laptop! :-D The price was the same that time, and I was glad to have this new laptop of mine.

I like the compact and stylish design. My Toshiba is so light, and so I could carry it

around the house, anywhere i want. I didn’t know if this type of Toshiba has another color or not, but mine is black. For me, black is elegant :-) the size is relatively small, and thin if I might say. Using this laptop, i don’t need to use many energy when i press the keyboard. No hassle in typing and pressing the keyboard’s keys :-)

It has vista already installed inside, and it’s genuine Microsoft Windows Vista. I am satisfied by the size of the hard disk (80 GB), and ...

• cause I’m an addictive gamer, those big size of hard disk means I could install games (many!). But however, not every games are compatible with Vista.

The thing I noticed most when buying this laptop was the crystal clear screen. The bright is adjustable, don’t worry ;-)

I use messenger (YM) all the time, and I used to use a webcam, but since I have this, I don’t need to use external webcam anymore.Why? cause it has a built in webcam! 1.3 M. But if you’re not around some bright light,

your image wouldn’t be that clear.

But, i have problem when I run Yahoo Messenger together with build in webcam. Sometimes, the webcam’s image would stop suddenly, and it’s said that “Webcam is not connected” (HOW? it’s built in!), and when i tried to “View my webcam”, it still didn’t work. I don’t know if the problem arise from not compatible Yahoo Messenger’s version or because of the internal problem.

However, despite of the positive and negative things this laptop has, I have to tell that I like this laptop overall. :-)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631312256501231/k2311a1213/12.13.07