Fedex
  • I decided to save myself some trouble and boycott Fedex
  • I bought a bed frame from an internet seller (off of eBay), they shipped via Fedex
  • Since then, I try to avoid Fedex Shipping Company whenever I can

• by Aiden of the Tower

It all started because we couldn’t get enough money to move. We couldn’t afford a truck from Wisconsin to Texas with all of our stuff. So, we decided to give most of it away. Then we would ship what we had to have and move on from there.

My mom had to have a lot of stuff. The bill totaled over 2,000 dollars worth of stuff that she wanted shipped. So, I packaged everything up, and shipped via Fedex.

We arrived long after our packages had started streaming

in to find about 20 boxes here. We got about 20 more. However we had shipped twice that.

Two weeks on the phone and Fedex still hadn’t figured out all that had happened, but it was estimated that they lost, destroyed, or other wise had a disappearance of 51 packages. They settled with a decent size check and we moved on with our lives. I decided to save myself some trouble and boycott Fedex.

However, I shop online which often makes this hard. I bought a bed frame from ...

• an internet seller (off of eBay), they shipped via Fedex. After about a few days more then the estimating shipping time I called to check where our bed frame was.

They informed me that a driver had tried to drop it off four days before (while I was home). The driver had left no note, nor tried to return another day. They didn’t know why nor did they know where my package was.

Twenty-four hours later they had tracked my package and informed me they were sending it

to me. Then I got a call asking if I had gotten the package, which I hadn’t. She was very nice and told me it would be outside my door then.

Which it wasn’t. Finally a couple hours later she called and told me that the driver had dropped my package off in the apartment complex office. This made me made since I had been home all day, but at least we got our bed frame.

Since then, I try to avoid Fedex Shipping Company whenever I can!

Fedex

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 251312256491231/k2311a1213/12.13.07