Nestle Butterfinger Singles  » Food  »
  • I like Butterfingers so I figured that I would be okay
  • I don't go and buy Butterfingers very often because of the stick in your teeth issue
  • I believe that these are here for the holiday, but I sure do hope they stick around

• by Aiden of the Tower

Yesterday I was in the candy lane at Walmart, trying to decided what type of candy I wanted. There were some of my favorites, Hersey Kisses, and Reese’s Peanut Butter cups.

Well, I don’t do this often, but yesterday I did.

I went

out on a limb and bought something I had never heard of before.

They are “Nestle Butterfinger Singles: Bell Shaped Chocolates”.

The package said they were candy pieces in Milk Chocolate.

I like Butterfingers so I figured that I would be okay.

I ...

• don’t go and buy Butterfingers very often because of the stick in your teeth issue.

I want to eat the candy and have it be gone, not make me feel like my teeth will rot out first.

Well, the “Nestle Butterfinger Singles” were

fantastic.

They had a nice amount of chocolate and tiny shaved Butterfingers.

You got the best of both worlds.

Now you had the Butterfinger without the rotting teeth! I believe that these are here for the holiday, but I sure do hope they stick around!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271312256331231/k2311a1213/12.13.07