Pessoa A/O Close Contact English Saddle  » Other  »
  • I highly recommend this saddle not only for my horse's comfort and ease, but for my own

• by LuckyGrl

The Pessoa A/O Close Contact English saddle is a delight to ride in. I was in need for a close contact saddle for jumping my horse, and researched many different saddles prior to buying the Pessoa.

I liked the A/O because

of the 10 ” seat and wider panels.

The seat is made from a deliciously soft French calfskin and is super comfortable to ride in, no matter how long you are on your horse.

I also like the calfskin knee pads, the smooth grain leather finish and the thigh and knee blocks support my leg perfectly whether I’m working on the flat or over fences.

This saddle broke in quickly, and is not slippery.

The saddle retails for about $1800, but ...

• Pessoa A/O Close Contact English Saddle
      I was able to get mine through a private vendor with a substantial discount.

My horse has a wide barrel and high withers, and the medium size fits him perfectly.

As far as the horse’s comfort goes, he has full movement

of his shoulders and back.

I highly recommend this saddle not only for my horse’s comfort and ease, but for my own.

You can buy the Pessoa A/O in wide trees if necessary, and it also comes in rough grain leather.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121312256321231/k2311a1213/12.13.07