Comfort Stic Pen  » Other  »
  • The current version of the pen which I have is blue though I think this is available in other colors
  • To start off I suggest buying in bulk as it will be cheaper
  • Currently I have not experience any problems regarding the stoppage of ink coming out like some pens experience
  • However sometimes I notice that the ink appears on the page lighter then normal

• by Flick Wilson

The current version of the pen which I have is blue though I think this is available in other colors. To start off I suggest buying in bulk as it will be cheaper.

The grip of

this pen is not very smooth, it is hard and not very great to the touch.

I do not seem how the grip on this pen makes much a difference.

Judging the inflow it is of normal ...

• quality, nothing special nor cheap.

Currently I have not experience any problems regarding the stoppage of ink coming out like some pens experience.

However sometimes I notice that the ink appears on the page lighter then normal.

For a disposable pen it might be better to purchase a pen such as bic though when compared side by side I think the Comfort Stic is a better deal even if it does not live up to it’s name.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121112256270231/k2311a1211/12.11.07