Apple iPod Nano
  • Specifically, my iPod is second generation, and I bought it refurbished
  • I paid a total of $110 for my iPod Nano, including shipping
  • I love Nano's design and the menu is easy to use

• by LuckyGrl

I recently purchased an Apple iPod Nano. Several of my friends owned various types of iPods, and I went with the Nano because of it’s smaller size. Specifically, my iPod is second generation, and I bought it refurbished.

It comes with a 1 year warranty from Apple and came clean, with a new battery…you would guess it was brand new. The Nano has

4 gb of memory and will hold 2,000 songs.

The Nano also included a USB cable and headphones. The USB cable plugs into my Mac and when I connect the iPod Nano to the USB, iTunes automatically opens, and I can download songs from iTunes.

If ever you wish to start all over, you can do so by pressing “restore” and your iPod ...

• is wiped clean. Connecting the Nano to my Mac also re-charges the battery.

I paid a total of $110 for my iPod Nano, including shipping. I carefully researched all types of iPods prior to my purchase, and found the second generation silver Nano to be perfect for me.

It is so small that it slips into my jeans pocket or conveniently can be

hidden in my purse. The ear pieces are comfortable to wear.

I love Nano’s design and the menu is easy to use. I love music and this is a great way to take my favorite tunes with me.

I rate this product highly and would suggest that if you don’t want to buy new, go with refurbished as it shaves off $50 or more.

Apple iPod Nano
    Chrishae says :

how do you download songs on you ipod nano to be excact A1320

John says :

If you don’t have Itunes, you will need to download it. Open Itunes and click on file and select “new playlist”. Click on the playlist, which will then open a different window. Now, drag and drop the songs from your computer to the playlist. The songs will then sync automatically to the device.

Galega says :

It is so easy to download songs on iPod. That’s just drag and drop.

However, you will be required to have iTunes for the same. If not, download it on your computer. Now, Plug your iPod nano into your computer, select it in the iTunes sidebar and then click the Music tab. Click on any song and drag it to the left sidebar to drop it on the iPod nano icon at the top of the sidebar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161112256160231/k2311a1211/12.11.07