Garnier Skin Naturals Pure A  » Cosmetics  »
  • I did brighten my skin, but it couldn't stop my acne problem
  • So i decided to stop using the Light product and started to use the pure A product
  • I think it's nicer to have a free_from_acne skin then having a bright_with_acne
  • I bought the tonic, SOS clear blemish pen, scrub wash, facial foam, and daily moisturizer

• by Susan

I have a sensitive skin (by sensitive, i mean acne ;-) ). I’ve tried using Garnier Skin Naturals Light, it’s for brighten the skin tone. I did brighten my skin, but it couldn’t stop my acne problem. So i decided to stop using the Light product and started to use the pure A product. It’s Garnier skin products specialized for sensitive - acne prone- skin.

I think it’s nicer to

have a free_from_acne skin then having a bright_with_acne :-) so i bought all the pure A products.

I bought the tonic, SOS clear blemish pen, scrub wash, facial foam, and daily moisturizer. The basic ingredients are mainly cucumber and eucalyptus.

After weeks using that, it did give visible result. My oily skin became less oily, fresh, and less problematic. Although sometimes the acne still comes out, but after using the SOS ...

• clear blemish pen, the acne reduces periodically. The whole pure A products help to get rid of the acne mark easier :-) somehow the products do manage to dry out the acne area (only that affected area, not the whole skin), and then the acne mark will be peeled off in few days by itself. Nice isn’t it? :-)

till now, i’m still using it, especially to deal with my

skin problems near the chin area. Months i’ve been trying to get rid of it, and now, i can tell you, pure A does help me a lot. Some problems still exist, but it has reduced periodically.

There’s no instant way to get a healthy skin ;-) you have to be attentive to your skin cleanliness, and be patient! :-D

so till now, i can tell you that pure A products do satisfy me.

kaye says :

where in the philippines, i can buy garnier pure products? does it really clean pimples? what are the products suitable for pimples?

Galega says :

Apart from that, you may need to take daily diet rich in Vitamin E (or take Vitamin E supplement for few days).

Garnier is an one of the most selling cosmetic brands. You can find its products at any retail cosmetic stores near your home.

Hina says :

I am having acne problem. Do i have to use this product only on affected areas or whole face?

John says :

According to Garnier, it should only be applied to the affected areas.

Galega says :

Daily apply on wet face. Gently spread the gel across your face insisting on the most affected areas and your T-Zone. Rinse thoroughly.

nisha says :

Is the garnier light correct for pimple spots or tell me any product which is suitable?

Galega says :

Yes, Garnier Light can be used against pimple spot. You can also try Garnier Pure Active Cleansing Gel for this purpose.

Galega says :

I would suggest you to use Garnier Pure Active Soap Free Gel. It works wonderfully in removing pimple spots. Apart from that, you can also consider using Aloe Vera Gel.

whooda says :

i don`t knw whether i should try to use Pure A as i`m affraid my skin would be worse..exactly i`ve oily and acne skin..i`ve try many products…but it became worse…help me

Galega says :

It is suitable for all skin types. You have oily skin, and you can definitely use it.

First thing you need to do is to wash your face properly. Now, take little bit of cream and apply evenly on your entire face, while insisting on the affected area. Give gentle rub for 1-2 minutes. Now, rinse off your face with normal water. That is all you are required to do.

wasif says :

I want to ask that i have acne since last 6 years and also having acne dark spots on my face my age is 23 years and I am male so please suggest me which product I should use of garnier to get rid of acne.

Galega says :

You should not use Pure Active. It is suitable for women’s skin.

You are a male and have acne issues, along with dark spots. I would suggest you two Garnier products:

- Garnier Men Acno Fight Face Wash

- Garnier Men Acno Fight Cream.

Lene says :

I`ve been using Garnier Face Powder it`s really an amazing product of yours, i really luv it, but then it`s out in the market since april 2010, i wonder what happend, wil u stil bring it back in d market, many of my ofismates r using it…

Galega says :

Now, they have combined few products and launched Garnier Visible Whitening Face Powder. This is the only face powder you are expected to find at this juncture (2015). It is available throughout world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311112256140231/k2311a1211/12.11.07