Johnson Milk Baby Bath  » Baby care  »
  • I have a sensitive skin, and although I don't have an problem in using bar soap, but when it's about liquid soap, I do have problem
  • Tell you the truth, I like using liquid soap more than bar soap due to practical reason
  • They're pretty much careful about the brand image, and so I always believe that Johnson gives the best quality products to the consumers

• by Susan

Although I am not a baby anymore, but I cannot use ordinary liquid soap. I have a sensitive skin, and although I don’t have an problem in using bar soap, but when it’s about liquid soap, I do have problem. My sensitive skin cannot accept ordinary adult type of liquid soap. For

example Biore by Kao, Japan. No matter how ’soft’ it is, but still my skin rejects it. I have tried using Pears. They said this is 100% soap free formula, but after month using it, my sensitive skin made problem again. If i use ordinary soap, then my back’s skin will be hurt.

Tell you the truth, I like using liquid soap more than bar soap due to practical reason. So when I almost gave up, I tried Johnson Milk Baby Bath (it’s written that adult can use it too). I’ve been using it for almost 8 months, and no skin problem at all.

• Johnson Milk Baby Bath
      I like the soft milk scent and the milk protein does make my skin feels smooth after using that. No back skin problem at all.

They’re pretty much careful about the brand image, and so I always believe that Johnson gives the best quality products to the consumers. My back skin

is so sensitive, i don’t know what is the bad ingredient (s) the others have, but Johnson’s doesn’t. Whatever it’s, it’s good that Johnson did succeed in avoiding the bad ingredient (s) to be put inside their baby care products.

So i turn to Johnson’s milk baby bath. Moms, maybe you can try it :-)

renielle says :

mgling ba ito sa may pimples and blackheads

awezome-writer says :

This formulation is so gentle which is good for people with sensitive skin, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that it could cure pimples and blackheads.

Galega says :

This is a product meant to be used by babies, not adults. There may not be any harm if you use it as it is quite smooth and rarely leads to any allergic reaction. However, expecting it to cure pimple breakouts and blackheads will not be right. You should rather look for a suitable alternative meant for adult skin.

ermz says :

is johnsons milk bath is the best for baby? what is the result of it?

crystal says :

milk baths are a lot more moisturizing then standard washes and thus your baby’s skin should feel softer

Galega says :

Johnsons’ Milk Baby bath is quite smooth for babies. I have used it to my sons and results are quite satisfactory. Then, it is hard to say whether it is best or not. There may be alternative which works even better than this product.

The biggest benefit, I feel, is its antibody effect. It protects the skin of babies. I had seen the problem of diaper rash going away once I started to use it on my youngest son who was prone to getting rashes. The smoothness of skin is also great after using it. Further, it works in keeping the skin moisturize for long duration.

dheyah says :

Can i use Johnson Milk baby bath to my baby`s hair?

Angie Montealegre says :

Yes you can use it to your baby’s hair.

crystal says :

yes it is gentle enough to use on the scalp from what ive seen.

susan replies :

Yes you can.. :) although their brand always says: “no tears”
but still, best is to avoid contact with the eyes :)

maribeth says :

Hello Where can I buy the Johnson baby milk bath here in Florida, USA ?

crystal says :

your best bet is to look on line or check the babies r us local stores by you

Jithil says :

Hi, please tell me where can I find Johnson`s milk bath in Dubai? I checked out quite a few outlets but its not available, rather most of the shop owners don`t know about it Regards Jithil

awezome-writer says :

Yes for some reason this product is hard to find in Dubai, my Aunt would just buy here in the Philippines and bring it to Dubai. I suggest that you buy online, like amazon or ebay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541112256090231/k2311a1211/12.11.07