RevitaLift  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought RevitaLift for these three reasons and after using RevitaLift for almost a year, I can say that it does help with two of three
  • RevitaLift hydrates beautifully, and I like that it penetrates deeply into my skin and stays there, moisturizing my skin all night long

• by LuckyGrl

Loreal Dermo-Expertise Advanced RevitaLift is an anti-wrinkle, firming moisturizer. I purchased RevitaLift to help with small wrinkles and firming of my face.

RevitaLift is creamy and smooth, and applies easily to my face.

I use it nightly under my eyes, on my forehead and around my mouth.

RevitaLift advertises

that it has anti-wrinkle and firming properties as well as continual hydration.

I bought RevitaLift for these three reasons and after using RevitaLift for almost a year, I can say that it does help with two of three.

RevitaLift hydrates beautifully, and I like that it penetrates deeply into ...

• my skin and stays there, moisturizing my skin all night long.

RevitaLift also helps with wrinkles.

The laugh lines around my eyes have notably improved.

I cannot say that RevitaLift firms my skin, however.

I didn’t know what to expect when I bought this product at the grocery store,

but I was willing to experiment.

I don’t believe all claims that cosmetics manufacturers make, especially regarding firming and lifting.

RevitaLift has not fallen short in my eyes even though I cannot rate the product at 100%.

I will continue to buy it unless I find something that works better.

alkesta says :

what age should one have to start using revitalift note

ani says :

i would honestly say it is for people above 35. if you start to see the signs then you can try it.

Galega says :

L’Oreal RevitaLift is an anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle cream. It should be used when you start to see some age related skin issues. Generally, you will see these issues after 30 years of age. You can use it after that. In no case, you should use RevitaLift before 30 years of age.

Barb Micheal says :

What is the difference between L`Oreal Revitalift, L`Oreal Advanced Revitalift and L`Oreal Dermo Expertise Advanced Revitalift?

Galega says :

It is all about ingredients and the targeted consumers. For general people having simple skin related issues L’Oreal RevitaLift is the best. For others having serious issues, Advanced and Dermo can be used. Actually, Dermo Expertise RevitaLift should be used only when that is prescribed by a dermatologist.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012255930531/k2311a1210/12.10.07