JC Penny’s Lithonia GA
2.5
Lithonia GA
  • I shop at JC Penny's quit a bit, and they are more than not always a clean and very customer friendly
  • But, however I went there to do some christmas shopping and was very suprised at what I saw

• by jcain1278

I shop at JC Penny’s quit a bit, and they are more than not always a clean and very customer friendly. But, however I went there to do some christmas shopping and was very suprised at what I saw. There was hardly any

customer service reps availble to help me find the sale items that I went after. At this point I was getting fustrated. Then went to go check out after getting no help, and stod in the check out line for over 45 minutes ...

• with only, one person in front of me. One person to check out all the customers? what is wrong with the customer service industry? I was in customer service years ago and would have been fired if I was as slow as the
        customer service person who checked me out. My point is that these department stores know that they are going to be busy this time of year and yet still do not have enough people to help their customers. Does this happen to you?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241012255820531/k2311a1210/12.10.07