Rexona  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the Rexona deodorant and started using it
  • Believe me friends, since then I just forgot the body odder and now all my friends love me a lot and they don't have any problem with me and they come very near to me

• by shree

Dear friends if any one of u have the complaint of the body odder then I have a very good product to suggest u people to use. And the name of that product is Rexona deodorant.

Actually I sweat a

lot and that used to cause the body odder which I was not aware of.

My friends were not coming very close to me and they used to maintain some distance whenever they used to speak to me.

I ...

• did not know why they were doing so.

One day one of my friend said that it smells very bad near by and I must do something about it.

My mother suggested me to use some deodorants.

I

bought the Rexona deodorant and started using it.

Believe me friends, since then I just forgot the body odder and now all my friends love me a lot and they don’t have any problem with me and they come very near to me.

Rexona

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31912255600731/k2311a129/12.9.07