Choice sanitary pads  » Health  »
  • The good thing about the choice sanitary pads is the cost of it, which is very low
  • I bought a packed of the choice sanitary pads
  • I cannot say that I am satisfied after using these pads and I can�t even recommend it to any one

• by shree

The choice sanitary pads are the low priced sanitary pads. One of my friends uses these pads and she also suggested me to just use these pads.

The good thing about the choice sanitary pads is the

cost of it, which is very low.

I bought a packed of the choice sanitary pads.

In this pack there are 4 regular pads and 2 pads, which have a lot of absorbing capacity, come along with ...

• the wings for the extra protection for heavy flow.

The outer layer of these sanitary pads is little rough and it cause irritation to my skin after a few hours of using it.

The absorbing capacity is

good but the quality of these pads is not soft and, it does not give the complete comfort while using it.

I cannot say that I am satisfied after using these pads and I can�t even recommend it to any one.

Choice sanitary pads

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34912255580731/k2311a129/12.9.07