Zip Cal  » Health  »
  • But I felt it amazing when I started to take the Zip cal tablets, which worked best for me

• by shree

The Zip cal is the name of the calcium supplements, which was prescribed by my doctor twice. Once when I was pregnant I was prescribed by my doctor to take the Zip cal calcium supplements to have a healthy baby and for

the second time when I had been to my doctor for the complaint of joint pains, I was again prescribed to take the same calcium supplements. The intake of these supplements really helped me much. I was suffering a lot by ...

• the joint pains and because of which I was not able to walk properly and I was also unable to any work properly due to a lot of pain in my joints. But I felt it amazing when I started to take
        the Zip cal tablets, which worked best for me. Just after 2 months of intake of these calcium supplements I was all right and the pain in my joints just disappeared. I must say, the Zip cal is really useful for all the ladies.

Zip Cal

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34912255500731/k2311a129/12.9.07