Modicare floor cleaners  » Housewares  »
  • The over quality and the usage of this floor cleaner is good but the cost is high
  • My husband is a great fan of all the Modicare products and even I like it too, but the prices could be little less then now

• by shree

Even the modicare floor cleaners are very effective. Actually I used to use the other branded floor cleaner, which was working good for me.

But once my husband brought the Modicare floor cleaner to try it once.

I started using

this one.

This floor cleaner comes in the form of a thick sticky, soapy liquid and only 3 - 4 drops of this liquid is enough for a bucket full of water.

The over quality and the usage of this floor ...

• cleaner is good but the cost is high.

After using the modicare floor cleaner I can say that this is as same as the liquid floor cleaner of the other brand which I used to use early.

The only difference is

in the price.

And the modicare products are good in quality but more in price.

My husband is a great fan of all the Modicare products and even I like it too, but the prices could be little less then now.

Modicare floor cleaners

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53912255410731/k2311a129/12.9.07