Cadburies dairy milk chocolates
  • I love chocolates and I always keep some of the dairy milk chocolates in my vanity bag, so that I can have it when I am little hunger during travelling or when I am out side
  • The cost of these chocolates is very less but the taste of these chocolates is too yummy
  • I think all the sweet lovers must try it once and I am sure they are going to like it

• by shree

The Cadburys is an old and a very famous company, which produces many kinds of chocolates. Such as the dairimilk milky chocolates, chocolates with nuts and fruits, etc.

The quality and the taste of the chocolates are

maintained very well.

The regular dairy milk chocolates bar is excellent one and I buy it most of the times.

• so that I can have it when I am little hunger during travelling or when I am out side.

The cost of these chocolates is very less but the taste of these chocolates is too yummy.

Most

of the kids want to eat the dairy milk chocolates.

I think all the sweet lovers must try it once and I am sure they are going to like it.

This is the heartbeat of all the children.

Cadburies dairy milk chocolates
    graham Cassidy says :

what has happened to Breakaways. Local supermarkets don`t stock them where can I get them in Launceston Tas.

Ria chand says :

re : The cost of these chocolates is very less but the taste of these chocolates is too yummy
    I love this chocolate and my family also like it.Its too yummy and whenever i am going i always keep some of the dairy milk chocolate in my shopping bag, school bag,etc…. this is the heartbeat of me and my family and friends they all fan of dairy milk chocolate.
    when love you dairy milk

savanna says :

I agree if you love dairy milk chocolate, this is the best. Its has a creamy and indulgent flavor unlike anything else.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27912255350731/k2311a129/12.9.07