Arial fresh detergent powder  » Housewares  »
  • The cost is normal but gives the best quality wash
  • This is good and i recommend the Arial fresh for all the housewives

• by shree

Arial fresh is the detergent powder, which is used by my mother at our home to clean the clothes. The Arial fresh detergent powder comes in 2 different varieties or

fragrances that is Mogra and Rose.

The smell of these two kinds of detergent powder is good and that is why we don�t need to use any perfumes after washing the clothes using this detergent powder.

This detergent powder is strong and cleans the clothes very well.

And at the same time it does not cause any damage to ...

Arial fresh detergent powder
Foff says :

Outdated, short and unhelpful.

Maryneil Tan says :

re : The cost is normal but gives the best quality wash
When it comes to washing our clothes, Ariel Fresh Detergent Powder is the product we can lean on. Ever since I was a kid, my mom was already using this product and I can tell why. The way it cleans our clothes is purely high quality but the price is still affordable. It leaves our clothes fresh and clean. No stain, no damage, no unwanted discoloration. What else? It gives a naturally floral fragrance that you don’t even need to put a freshener. I don’t even put on perfume cause the detergent’s fragrance is enough. Ariel Fresh Detergent Powder always exceeds my expectations and leaves us with the best experience. I would highly recommend this product to those who want a detergent powder which can give high quality cleaning at affordable prices.

harsh chaudhary says :

re : The cost is normal but gives the best quality wash
Yes the cost is pretty much low and i love the way it washes away all the dirt in a few seconds.My mother uses it daily and it is now proving to be very helpful on cleaning clothes. this product is worth buying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53912255340731/k2311a129/12.9.07