Davanam Jewellers
Avenue road, Bangalore city, India
  • One of my friends said a lot of this jewellery shop and I wanted to buy some pendants made of gold

• by shree

Davanam jewellery shop is situated in the Bangalore city of the Karnataka state in India. It is situated on the Avenue road.

One of my friends said a lot of this jewellery shop and I wanted

to buy some pendants made of gold.

I went to the Davanam jewellers with my husband and my parents.

My friend had also said that in Davanam jeweller we can get many varieties of jewelleries to ...

• choose from and they have a very big collection to display.

It is true that they have a very large series of collection of the jewelleries of different varieties, but the designs or the patterns of the

jewelleries found were not so good or not too modern.

I could not select any jewellery for me and I had to go to another shop to buy.

And even the making charge for the jewelleries is more.

Davanam Jewellers
    venkat says :

Dont buy any product from Commercial Street Davanam Jewellers, they will cheat like you any thing. I have ordered bengali sytle marriage rings, they gave me two differnt type of designs and they tried to convince me. Actually both rings should be in same sytle in design. But they are not in same style and design. And one marketing guy in there explaining me like.. we have to check the inner circle of ring not the design..how fooool he is, All rings will be in round shape only in inner circle. I will -5 for 5 star rating for this commercial street Davanam Jewellers. Thanks Venkat - 9035514456

Unnamed says :

These people are making customers fool dont buy anything from this store.

Bhuvan says :

We had been to the Malleshwaram branch of Davanam Jewellers for diwali shopping. After many deliberations, We finally liked a ear-ring. We were ready to buy it. The store attendants then said, an offer is starting the next day and then assured, we will block this piece and you can purchase it the next day. When we came the next day, to collect the piece, we were shocked to hear that they had already sold it to somebody else. The excuse they gave was even more ridiculous. The guy said, the one who was showing it to you was different from the person who sold it today, so there was mis-communication.

When I asked them how could they do such an unprofessional thing, they said We can’t wait until you come . I mean whatever happened to professionalism. Until they woo the customer, they behave properly and once that part is done, their behavior does a volte-face. The biggest issue is the way they handled this situation. They wanted hands-off. I was seriously pissed-off when the manager of the store wanted no part of my story I suggest all you readers to think if it is worth buying there. If they don’t know how to handle the customers, why would I go there.

It’s appalling really.

-Bhuvan

N. Rajanikanth says :

I would like to get the phone number and address of Malleswaram Brranch or yours.

Jules Li says :

Here’s the phone number and address from Davanam’s website:
    “Malleswaram No 10,AB Arcade, West park road,Malleswaram 8th Cross,Bangalore - 560003. Phone 41416161 (33 Lines) Fax : 41416151″

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45912255290731/k2311a129/12.9.07