Nestle Bar One chocolates  » Food  »
  • The taste is cool and the price is also cool

• by shree

The chocolates are the weakness of all the cute little children. Same way even my kids love to eat a lot of chocolates.

But the brand of the chocolates, which my children love to eat always, is the

Nestle bar one chocolates.

These yummy chocolates are packed in the red silver foil, which looks attractive as well.

The thick chocolate coating contains the very soft sugar caramel in side, which just melts in our mouth.

...

• It looks hard outside but, when we actually bite it, it feels so soft and jest melts in the mouth.

The taste is cool and the price is also cool.

It costs less price and that is why

easily affordable for me to buy a box of these chocolates for my children.

Some times even me and my husband eat these chocolates as a dessert when we feel like to eat some sweet.

It is good try it.

Nestle Bar One chocolates

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27912255280731/k2311a129/12.9.07