Crux syrup  » Health  »
  • This is the best and safest medicine for cold and cough, which causes no side effects for our body in any way

• by shree

If u people are searching for a very safe tonic or syrup to cure the common ailment such as the cold and cough, then I have to something about it. What I want to say u is that, I use the Crux

syrup, which is made using the pure herbs, and Tulsi leaves. This is the best and safest medicine for cold and cough, which causes no side effects for our body in any way. Actually the Crux syrup is 100% herbal and ...

• pure that it can also be give to the kids or small children. I also feed it to my child who is just 4 years old when he is suffering from cold and cough. My doctor also prescribed me to take
        this syrup during my pregnancy. As we know that during pregnancy we should not take any medicine, which are not prescribed by the doctor, but my doctor adviced me to use the Crux, syrup as it is totally herbal and is very safe to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34912255270731/k2311a129/12.9.07