Cello gel refill pens  » Other  »
  • I am a writer and I love writing a lot when I use the pen, Cello gel refill pen

• by shree

The Cello gel refill pens are the top rated pens among many of most of the students and the writers. Many kinds of pens by Cello are good and write very well.

But the Cello gel refill pen, which

I use, is excellent.

The ink of the cello gel refill pen is waterproof and writes very smooth.

When I write my letters or notes on the paper using the cello gel refill pen, I feel as if my ...

• hands are not just writing and it is just flying on the paper smoothly.

Since I have started using the cello gel refill pens I feel that my handwriting is improved to the great extent.

The writing becomes non-stop

when I use this pen.

I am a writer and I love writing a lot when I use the pen, Cello gel refill pen.

I love it and I recommend it for all the students and writers to use.

Cello gel refill pens
    Heidi Osthoff says :

I am the clinic assistant in an elementary school and one of our students has a cello gel pen. The pen exploded and he may have ingested some ink. Can you give me info on the contents?

Galega says :

There isn’t any problem if he has taken little bit of ink. It mainly contains propylene glycol, propyl alcohol, toluene or glyco-ethers. Other ingredients like resins, preservatives and wetting agents are also added. The kid should not have any problem, if small amount is taken by mouth. You should still watch him for any possible stomach discomfort.

Joe says :

Where do you purchase these pens? What store?

Galega says :

Cello is available throughout India. It used to be a brand exclusively marketed in India.

BIC has recently acquired it and now the firm is known as BIC Cello. Now, you can find it almost all European countries, along with Northern America. Just find a retail store that keeps stationery item of BIC (one of the world’s biggest companies in its arena).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12912255260731/k2311a129/12.9.07