I Love NewYork Reality TV  » TV  »
  • Currently, of the 3 remaining dudes in this season, I�m still trying to decide which one will be �right� right for her�� Firstly, I think Punk is a punk�.there is just something about him that just doesn�t rests well with my stomach

• by BIRD

Is there anybody who can tell me what the hell is going on this show? I make it my point of duty to schedule everything I around this show��Yes �everything I do. Now, am I the only one who thinks Chance is her soulmate? Currently, of the 3 remaining dudes in this season, I�m still trying to decide which one will be �right� right for her�� Firstly, I think Punk is a punk�. there is just something

about him that just doesn�t rests well with my stomach.

I don� know if it�s the jherry curl looking hair or the fact that his �muscular� look seems genetically enhanced in some way��. I just don�t see him with New York.

Then there is Mr. I�m not going to be your female dog because you are already a female dog and the two of us wont survive in the same kennel.

Buddha has issues�. it is obvious.

...

• Like Tiffany says, there is just something about him too that just leaves a question sign over his head. Speaking of which, I need to go check if youtube has a clip of his stint on Hell Date.

Tiffany wants a strong man yes, but Buddha, I�m not feeling your religion. Then there is Mr.

Smooth�. Too smooth if you ask me� What the hell does he want with New York.

Is he that desperate for

a woman that he has to do reality tv to try to find one? Listen to me, unless all he wants to do is spend the money I doubt he really has, then by all mean Tailor Made, go and win New York�s heart��you�ll be sorry you did! Sister P, or should I say Madam Transvestite , ya ya ya ya (lol), I will get back to you another day�. I have the perfect solution for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10912255230731/k2311a129/12.9.07