Ghost Rider (2007)  » Movies  »
1.5
  • My girlfriend is a die-hard Nicholas Cage fan, but I doubt she will even want to watch this as she hates to watch these types of movies

• by Jermaine McKenzie
      Hollywood production of the legendary comic book fiery skulled, chain wielding, soul stealing, flame wheeled bike riding, bringer of death. The movie remake of the comic once again as Hollywood always does is true injustice.

The never, ever capture the real identity of the comic

book character to portray on the silver screen.

I was left wondering…what the heck!, come on! is this it! My dreams were dashed asunder after seeing the first 30 minutes of the movie.

But, I have only myself to blame for expecting that I was ...

• in store for a magnificent movie as they always seem to fall short of bringing the comic books characters of the pages and unto the big screen.

Only a handful of movies have made the transition worth watching.

I am now left at a crossroads

of…should I bother to get the DVD? My girlfriend is a die-hard Nicholas Cage fan, but I doubt she will even want to watch this as she hates to watch these types of movies.

We will wait and see what happens.

Bottom line…it’s not worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11912255210631/k2311a129/12.9.07