Sony Ericsson P990i  » Phones  »
  • I would have to say my favourite tool is the calendar

• by BIRD

I recently acquired a Sony Ericsson P990i. Can I tell you, for the person who is really into being organized, this phone is the shizzle.

I would have to say my favourite tool is the calendar….

Boy do I have a lot of

things I need to get done…… This way, I can keep track of my meetings, appointments and special events- not to mention birthdays….

This is actually not my first Sony Ericsson, I also have one of the Walkman ones……I rarely use the ...

• walkman feature but I listen to the Radio a lot…….

esp on my way to work.

Go Sony…………… GO………….

Sony……….

Go Sony Go……….

Do you have a Sony Ericsson cell phone? If you don’t, you need to get one’.

Did I

mention that during recent hurricanes I used my phone as flash light and storm alert (radio).

Trust me, Sony, you have the thing down pat!!! I’m not usually into phones and stuff, but lemme tell you, Sony has me one happy camper’.

happy happy camper!

Sony Ericsson P990i

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37812255161231/k2311a128/12.8.07