Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been using body butter for well over 3 years now and I bought it from The Body Shop
  • I use i every day and the best part about the body butter is that they last a very very long time

• by princess21

I have been using body butter for well over 3 years now and I bought it from The Body Shop. This body butter is better than any lotion i have ever tried.

In the winter my shin gets so dry it actually is so ruff and you can

see how dry because my skin turns bright white and gets flakey.

This body butter is the only stuff I can use in the winter thats keeps my skin from cracking.

My hands are the part that gets the worst in the winter and it also works wonders ...

• for dry feet.

try putting the body butter on your feet after a shower and then put socks on after and your feet will be so soft like a babys butt.

I use i every day and the best part about the body butter is that they last

a very very long time.

i had 3 of them that lasted me over 3 years and i still have some left.

i faithfully buy this stuff because it is the best thing out there and is way better than any lotion out there.

Give it a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31712255071131/k2311a127/12.7.07