Fiat Adventure
  • Actually I love this car because it is just superb and gives the best service even now
  • I enjoy driving this car on the roads, which gives me the very smooth Driving
  • My husband drew the car when we all went to the Mysore trip which was 170 Kmph, and it was a great experience and just excellent
  • Let me tell some specifications of this wonderful car which I know
  • In fact I would like to recommend this car highly to buy or to have for all the car lovers

• by shree

We bought a Car, which is Adventure Fiat India ltd, 6 years back. Actually I love this car because it is just superb and gives the best service even now. This car is worthy and the money, which I invested to buy this car, is not wasted at all.

I enjoy driving this car on the roads, which gives me the very smooth Driving.

My husband drew the car when we all went to the Mysore trip which was 170 Kmph, and it was a great experience and just excellent.

This is a very strong and Beautifully designed car which has all the features, which only the toppest cars of India have. Let me tell some specifications of this wonderful car which I know.

The Fuel tank capacity of this car ...

• is 51 litres. Break horsepower of this car is 100 PS @5500 rpm.

And it is a petrol car. This car has a very good exterior and interior look and the AC is also cool.

This car does not create much noise while driving this car. Some times I feel as if I am flying on the roads when I drive on the

highways.

I don�t think that there is any reason for not buying this car for any one who are planning to buy the car. In fact I would like to recommend this car highly to buy or to have for all the car lovers.

My husband has give 8 points to this car out of 10 points and it is very rare that he likes something like this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9612254860731/k2311a126/12.6.07