Olay white radience  » Cosmetics  »
  • According to my experience, as I have used this cr�me on my face for several times I can say that the Olay white radiance creme is worthy

• by shree

Olay white radiance is the creme, which is brand new. Actually I have not yet tried this product but I have only applied this creme on my face for a few times, as my younger sister uses it.

The Olay white radiance creme is dam good in quality.

The very light aroma of this creme is excellent.

This product is really something very good.

It contains the moisturisers and also acts as a ...

• good make up base.

I have heard that using the Olay white radiance creme for a long time may even reduce the wrinkles on the face to the great extent.

According to my experience, as I have

used this cr�me on my face for several times I can say that the Olay white radiance creme is worthy.

It is very costly but gives the complete satisfaction of using a very good product.

I recommend it.

ash says :

Hi, thnx for your comments.kindly can you please mention the exact name for this particular cream ,as I have found atleast half a dozen products of Olay containing the words white radiance cream in their names.I m looking for a product which could work as an ideal make up base as well so kindly metion the exact and full name with price .The products which are availabe in market are Olay white radiance intensive whitening,Olay white radiance UV whitening,Olay white radiance advance fairness etc etc.

nitakb says :

Hi Ash,

The product that you are searching for is called Olay White Radiance Uv Whitening Day Cream SPF 19

It can be found and bought here on amazon

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31612254690731/k2311a126/12.6.07